Your Cari Investment
We have made our prices as affordable as possible, so that every workplace can benefit from the strategic wellbeing data, rich AI functionality and personalised employee wellbeing support that Cari provides for everyone. It’s all part of our commitment to the Wellbeing Economy.
With Cari you will receive unlimited technical and consultancy support, for as long as you need it, from our:
- World-class wellbeing consultants – led by Sarah Restall. We’ll help you to optimise everything Cari provides, and ensure you achieve your strategic objectives and ROI. We’re here to hand-hold you every step of the way, from set up to interpreting reports and actioning next steps. You’re not alone!
- Comms and Engagement Team – to ensure you reach as many of your people as possible, achieve high levels of engagement and positive messages are shared
- Tech Team – who work with you on technical set up and provide training too – but if you don’t have time, we are here to do it for you!
And, don’t forget, integral to your Cari package is the option for your people to book a NeuChem qualified coach session immediately. By using neuroscience techniques you can fast track the benefits of progressing to an empowered and healthy brain state – sometimes in minutes!
In 2020, Deloitte’s research said the overall cost of poor employee mental health is averaged at £1652 per person per year in the private sector and £1716 in the public sector. Presenteeism is the largest contributing cost (ie coming to work despite poor health and underperforming), followed by absenteeism and staff turnover.
With Cari as your employee wellbeing platform, you will enable your organisation to:
• reveal presentees and support them in the right way and the right time
• increase brain performance, boost productivity and support health and safety at work
• provide over a 10x return on investment from your employee wellbeing interventions (because she meets all four of Deloitte’s 2020 best practice criteria: preventative, large scale, uses technology and provides tailored support)
• offer a valued employee benefit that demonstrates that you love all your people and support their wellbeing both proactively, as a preventative measure, and when they are in need
Up to 250 employees:
• Cari Care £5 per person per month
• Cari Supercharged £10 per person per month
More than 250 employees:
Please contact us for a quote that is cost-effective, feasible and fair.
Our belief is that if we are fair to you, you will be fair to us.
That seems like a good place to start talking business …
Wellbeing Coaching and Strategic Consultancy
Through our accredited team and partners we can also provide a quote for our Cari Synergy consultancy services.
These include neuroscience-based Wellbeing and Performance Coaching, Strategic Wellbeing Consultancy and Learning & Development Support.
Find out more about wellbeing support and consultancy.